Friday, May 20, 2016

Let's get Published!

Hi all!

I know it's been a while, and it's been quiet but I've got some exciting news! I'm going to start seriously editing and then submitting my first ever work for publishing.

I've chosen Taming an Immortal because it's one of my recent works and it really does have the maturity that most of my earlier works (though popular) lacked. Also, Summoning the Wolf which is it's sequel is also in the midst of drafting so for those of you who had a peek at the first chapter on Literotica, I do hope that you will look forward to both these stories if I ever do get it published.

So let's see how it goes; updates will definitely be up here!

1 comment:

  1. This is possibly the most exciting thing I've heard all day! That's so freaking amazing! You are definitely an author worthy of being published. All of your work is incredible.
    I just wanted to say I've been following your work since the beginning and you've been such an inspiration to me and my own writing. I've also been editing my work and hope to get it published some day, so if you have any good advice let me know. :)
    Anyway, when it all unfolds, please let us know. I will definitely buy as soon as you've published.

    ReplyDelete