Thursday, June 16, 2011

I'm still here....

As always twitter hates me so I have no idea what's going on over at tweetland =(
I'm still crawling on pushing boundaries but I have set aside next week to get at least two chapters down. I'll post them all up here first -the full chapter. Promise!

I guess it's harder to escape to your writing world when you're closer to real life. Every weekend there's a 
wedding to attend and/or friends to catch up with. Okie... I'll get back to my vamp-were world soon!



3 comments:

  1. we're hanging in there, but still we miss ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and here i was tweeting to your sister that she needs to bribe you to write, we are missing PB and the kids

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol. She's probably enjoying herself right now. She'll bribe me with those duty free chocolates. hahaha. It really sucks that I can't get to twitter =( =( =(

    ReplyDelete