Saturday, July 2, 2011

Writing updates

I'm done with PB chapter 7! YAY! Only thing left is finishing the sex scene -something which I always have trouble with. Lol. Surprising huh seeing that I chose to write on Lit. =p
But I'll work on it tomorrow then I'll put it the full chapter here before sending it to the editor.

Okay I'm off to do something pathetically embarrassing:




It's actually quite fun! I've always had a thing for horses but don't get to ride them much -classes are expensive. Anyway this game's quite okay. Speaking of horses, my favourite horse book of all time is Montana Sky by Nora Roberts. It's been made into a film but the book's still better. But if you're interested, here's the link to the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9znh0Evof2E

Will update again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment