Friday, September 16, 2011

Writing updates and Facebook

I am currently super addicted to this song:


Yes, I'm the kind who can listen to something over and over again until I'm so sick of the song. Plus this is the kind of song that makes you wanna jump up and boogie. Hehe.

Anyway, last night, I was trying and trying to write but the result was an unproductive 5 hours of sitting in front of the laptop doing everything BUT writing. It was only around 3am that I suddenly had a spark and started to fiddle around and got a good solid page.

It also helped that I actually allowed a real life person to read one of my stories (sorry Seph, you're not counted) and the comments I got were encouraging. It's harder to allow someone you actually know physically to read your stuff coz their criticisms would be much closer and on the target. It's different from the Lit comments coz I might not get the chance to read all of them. As much as possible, I try to keep my personal life and my writing life separate but of course we all know how that is difficult.

Which is why for those of you who've been asking for my Facebook, I'm sorry.  I've deleted my Facebook account -or freeze it for the time being - because there were people from real life who started stalking me and it is not fun at all! It was silly of me to use my real email address for Facebook I know. Lol. Okay, so for now I won't have an FB -heck, I can't even be around on twitter much! But maybe in the future I might have it again.

If I ever have a facebook, I'll make sure you can find the link on the bottom right hand corner. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment