Monday, May 30, 2011

Surprise!

The greatest thing about having a pâtissière for a mom is waking up to these:



Well, she didn't bake them -at least not at home. But these were taken from yesterday's weddings. People never finish them and there's always lots of left overs. Hehe. 

So today I managed to type a few pages of Pushing Boundaries Ch 6 while anxiously waiting for tomorrow's Kiss of Snow release. It's getting harder to focus when I keep getting distracted. I usually falter around this stage of the writing process because I've burnt myself out completing the first few chapters in one sitting. The muse isn't willing so we'll see how it goes. PB has it's entire skeleton sketched out but just needs the fillings and I'd rather write a good piece than flaky stuff right? 


No comments:

Post a Comment