Thursday, May 7, 2015

Taming an Immortal revisions

So, I've been getting some very constructive feedback following Chapter 4 and I've had to pause writing the later chapters to go back and examine the gaps.

I do admit that I have a problem with pacing – often, I already have the story planned out in my head and as I rush to get from point A to point B, I often write too fast because in my head things are moving too slow. Ahah.

Well – though initially I had planned for TAM to be merely a short ‘stopover’ while I cure my writer’s block with WCTM, I think there is actual value in this story arc so I’ll pay a bit more attention to the gaps from henceforth.

I’m rewriting Chapter 5 to include a few more scenes to explain some of the gaps in the earlier chapters and I’m concurrently also adding more scenes to chapters 6, 7 and 8.


Hopefully I’ll be able to finish Chapter 5 by end of the week and it should be up by mid next week!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment